Having received Soul Midwife training from expert Felicity Warner, I am to provide holistic, well-being and healing therapies to those who are facing the end of their lives. This training enables me to provide companionship, guidance and support in order to facilitate a more gentle and peaceful death. This companionship can begin soon after diagnosis, or at any time before and during the dying process.
End of life healing care involves:
- Listening and providing holistic healing therapies for the dying person and their families as wished for.
- Compassion and Mindfulness techniques are used to help facilitate a state of self compassion and acceptance.
- At the time of death keeping a compassionate vigil, working holistically and holding a space for the dying person.
- Using various healing therapies to help soothe pain and anxiety.
- Support family members throughout.
- Help the dying person to have everything around them that they wish for throughout the period before, during and shortly after death.